Knowledge Base Home General questions Why does my layout appear differently in Internet Explorer and Firefox when I’ve used multiple images?
Why does my layout appear differently in Internet Explorer and Firefox when I’ve used multiple images?
When multiple images are inserted, your campaign can appear differently in Internet Explorer and Firefox when the align
option is used.
It can be helpful to use the align option when working with a small image that you want on one side of the campaign or when you want text to wrap around to the other side. It is best to avoid the align option if you are not working with small images, though.
If the align option is used for large images, you may experience the following when using Microsoft products:
- Multiple images will not align correctly when placed side by side.
- Text is covered by the image.
To remove the alignment of an image, you need to:
- Double-click the image (or select it and click on the Image icon from the left side of your screen) to open the image gallery.
- The "Image Alignment" section will be in the dropdown menu in front of the image.
- Select the Default option from this menu and click the Insert button.
- Be sure Save the block once you have completed the edits.
Did this answer your questions?