Knowledge Base Home Contact Lists Can I export the Master Unsubscribe list for individuals who have opted out of my list?
Can I export the Master Unsubscribe list for individuals who have opted out of my list?
Contact Lists Updated on October 2, 2018
Yes, you can export your master unsubscribe list. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Click on the Contacts menu and locate the Master Unsubscribe List.
- Click on the Master Unsubscribe List.
- Click on the Download Excel option.
- Click on the three dots on the top-right side and select Export to file.
- You will then get a popup with options to select the details to be downloaded. From the Contact filter option, select the email addresses you want to download. Select/Check the fields that you want.
- You will see two buttons (EXPORT AS CSV and EXPORT AS EXCEL) at the bottom of the page. Click on the desired button and save the list on your computer.
As you can download the contact lists from the Benchmark account in CSV or Excel format, you can also download the reports of the sent campaigns.
If you have any questions regarding your Master Unsubscribe List or Email Reports, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?