Knowledge Base Home Create Email Marketing Can I Test Out Content in an AB Test, Such As Graphics, Paragraphs, Links, etc.?
Can I Test Out Content in an AB Test, Such As Graphics, Paragraphs, Links, etc.?
Yes, you can test out the content in your campaigns Benchmark offers a feature Campaign vs. Campaign AB Test. AB Testing will allow you to see which campaign has better overall results, whether you are measuring by Opens, Clicks or even Forwards you can even set a time period to run your test this.
To create a Campaign VS. Campaign AB Test, please use the following instructions:
- Log into your account
- Hover your cursor over Tools on the dashboard.
- Select AB Testing from the drop-down menu
- Click the Create AB Test button on the top right
- Select the dial to the left of Campaign vs. Campaign Test
- Proceed to complete all 4 steps
If you are not already using AB Testing, you can start today by upgrading to a paid plan.
Note: AB Testing is not included our free plan
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?