Startseite der Wissensbank Tipps & Tricks Zustellbarkeit So stoppen Sie das Versenden einer geplanten E-Mail
So stoppen Sie das Versenden einer geplanten E-Mail
Es sieht so aus, als ob diese Übersetzung noch nicht ganz fertig ist! In der Zwischenzeit können Sie die Chrome Translate -Funktion nutzen, um diesen Artikel zu lesen. Unser Support-Team ist auch immer bereit zu helfen!
If you need to stop an email that is scheduled for sending, the process is easy and fast. First, you’ll need to set the email from scheduled back to draft status. To learn how to stop an email that is in sending mode, click here.
Please note that if you chose the Send Immediately option your email will be sent within 1 to 10 minutes. On busy days, or for large lists, it may take up to 60 minutes for your email to start and finish sending. If you need to change it back to a draft it will have to be done in seconds if not minutes.
To change a scheduled email back to draft status, please follow the steps below.
- After logging into Benchmark Email, click on the Emails tab to locate your Scheduled Email.
- Click on the Email Name or the Edit option for the email you want to stop.
- On the Email Checklist page, click on the Cancel Schedule option.
- Confirm your change by clicking the confirm option.
- You can now reschedule your email or leave it as a draft.
Important: Once an email has been sent, it can not be unsent or retrieved.
We do not recommend stopping an email that is in sending mode; however, if this is absolutely necessary, then follow the instructions below.
Before preceding please keep in mind that deleting any sent emails from your account will remove all of its data such as the email reports.
- Go to the Email dashboard.
- Locate the email you want to stop, click on the more options icon, and select the Duplicate option, last, confirm the duplicate email name. Save the original email name separately in case you need it at a later time for support services.
- Now, go back to the Email dashboard.
- Delete the email you want to stop by clicking on the more options icon and select Move to Trash, and confirm.
- Now go to the Email Trash folder, and delete and click on the more options menu for the email you previously deleted. Click on Delete, and confirm you want to delete it permanently.
If the email is NOT deleted from the Email Trash folder it will keep sending to the entire list.
Stopping the sending will not retrieve any emails that were already delivered, if you want to see the list of contacts who received the email, please contact our support team via Email, Chat, or Phone.
Haben wir Ihre Frage beantwortet?