Download Email Reports
Updated on October 22, 2021
Measure how effective your email was and prepare how to improve for future emails by downloading your email reports. Once you have sent your email campaign, you can download a detailed report from within the Reports section in your account.
To learn how to see your email reports, please follow the steps below.
- From the left menu, click on Reports.
- Select Email Reports.
- Select the email campaign for which you want to download the reports.
- You can download an overview of the report by clicking on the More options icon on the right top corner and selecting Download Excel or PDF file.
- For the Detailed Reports such as Opens or Clicks, select Activity Details from the left menu.
- Click on the dropdown menu to select the details you want to download and then click on the 3 dots on the right corner to save. You can save the reports as a New List or Export it as a File.
Once selected, you will get an option to select the field types to be included in the export file. Select the details you want to be included and select the file format. Benchmark Provides an option to download CSV and Excel file formats.
You can also access email reports from the email dashboard.
Please follow the steps below to learn how:
- From the left menu, click on Emails.
- Then select Emails, you will get a list of emails in your account.
- Locate the already sent campaign to access the email report.
- Click on the name of the sent campaign.
The email reports page will now appear, please follow the above steps to download your reports.
If you have any questions regarding your Email Reports, please feel free to contact our Support Team via Email, LiveChat or by phone.