Knowledge Base Home General Questions How do I add HTML coding to my email block?
How do I add HTML coding to my email block?
HTML will need to be added to your email one block at a time. Please be advised that editing the HTML coding may cause undesirable and possibly permanent changes to your campaign. Therefore, only make changes if you are confident in your knowledge of HTML. Also note, this only applies to blocks that allow for plain text.
How to add HTML to an email block:
- Click into and the edit icon to edit the Block first.
- Then click on the source icon < >
- Make the necessary adjustments to the existing coding displayed in the popup window or add your own HTML.
- Click Update or Save & Close once the edits are completed.
- Be sure to click Save on the block to save all changes made at the bottom left in the block options column.