How To Create Sub-Accounts
To create a sub-account, you first need to have a paid list plan. Once you’ve signed up for a premium list plan the sub-account feature is automatically enabled in your account. Only list based accounts have the option to create sub-accounts, if you are on a send base plan and are interested in our sub-account feature, please contact our support team.
Follow the steps below to learn how to create a sub-account:
- Log in to your Benchmark account
- Then, click on your account name, and select the User Management option.
- Click on the more options icon and select Create New User.
- Fill in the new sub-account Details.
Once you have completed the account details click on Save Changes. You will be redirected to the User Management page. To log in to the sub-account click on the username, or to edit their settings click on the more options icon.
- A list plan 500, cannot create sub-accounts, due to the size of the plan. List plan 1,000 or higher can create sub-accounts.
- Sub-accounts are not billed individually for usage.
- The billing is done only for the Master account based on their List Plan.
- The Master account is responsible to have a plan suited for all of their sub-accounts.
- The users of the sub-accounts have no insight into the payment of the main account.
More on Sub-Accounts
Sharing Images with Sub-Accounts
Sharing contact list with Sub-Accounts
If you have any questions regarding sub-accounts, please feel free to contact our Support team by email, LiveChat, or phone.
Did this answer your questions?