How do I move a section?
You can move a section to other areas of your email. Here’s how to move a section:
- Take your cursor and move it over the title bar of the section you wish to move. When you do this, your cursor will become a four-arrow icon . If you’re using a MAC, your cursor will become a hand icon.
- Hold down the button on your mouse or simply press on your mouse and drag the section over to the location where you want to place it.
- When you drag your section over, the new location will be highlighted with a background pattern. You can only move your section into the highlighted areas.
- Release your mouse or mouse button when you’ve moved your section to the right area.
- An area works as a placeholder for your sections.
- # If you move a section, your section will change to the default fonts and color (background color) of that ‘area’. If you made inline style changes to the section you’re moving, these changes will hold.