Knowledge Base Home Reports How do I register my abuse email address in Blue Host?
How do I register my abuse email address in Blue Host?
Updated on September 5, 2019
- Log into your Bluehost cPanel
- Click on the Email Accounts tool, located in the "Mail" section of the cPanel.
- In the "Email:" text box, enter "abuse@"
- In the "Password:" text box, type the Password you would like this User to have.
- Confirm your password
- The "Mailbox quota (optional):" text box is used to specify the amount of your overall hosting storage that will be allocated for that specific email account. The default that should be listed is 250 MB. You can increase or decrease this number as you desire.
- Click the Create Account button