Knowledge Base Home Reports How do I register my abuse email address in Go Daddy?
How do I register my abuse email address in Go Daddy?
Updated on September 5, 2019
- Log into your account
- Hover your cursor over "All Products" (top left)
- Select My Account from the drop-down menu
- Click Email
- If you are using a free credit, next to the account you want to use, click Set Up. Select the credit’s type and domain name you want to use, and then click Set Up
- Next to the account you want to use, click Launch
- Click on the create icon
- In the "Email Address" field, enter "abuse@" and either select a domain registered or hosted with us from the drop down list or enter a domain name that is registered elsewhere.
NOTE: The prefix cannot begin with a period, be blank or contain spaces. It must contain only letters, digits, periods, underscores, dashes, and the characters: plus, equals, or hash. You cannot use "catchall" as the prefix.
- Set Password (Your password in Workspace Webmail for this address)
- Confirm Password
- Space for this mailbox (The amount of storage space for this email address)
- Make this mailbox a catchall (Optional. When an email is sent to the domain for an address that does not exist, it will automatically be forwarded to this address)
- Agree to their terms
- Click create