Knowledge Base Home Contacts How to Use the Quick Send Feature to Resend Emails
How to Use the Quick Send Feature to Resend Emails
Updated on April 28, 2022
The Quicksend feature allows you to resend a previous email campaign (created in the last 60 days) to individual contacts that you choose from other lists.
To send a previously sent email campaign to individual contacts with Quicksend, use the following steps:
- Click on the Contacts tab.
- Find the list that contains the contacts you wish to Quicksend to. Go to its details page by clicking on the hyperlinked Contact List Name.
- Incase some of the contacts to whom you wish to send to, do not appear on the page, increase the page size by clicking on the drop-down at the bottom right. This is because QuickSend feature does not remember contacts spread over multiple pages.
- Click the checkbox beside each contact you want to Quicksend to. When you are finished, click Quicksend.
- From the list of previously sent emails, choose the email campaign you wish to send to the new contacts. You can preview the email by clicking on the icon. (Only email campaigns sent in the last 60 days will be displayed for you to select and send.)
- Click Save & Next.
- Choose to either send your campaign immediately or schedule delivery for a specific time.
Note: There a few limitations to Quicksend that you need to know.
If you have any questions regarding Quicksend feature, please feel free to contact our Support team by Email, LiveChat or phone