Knowledge Base Home Integrations How to Integrate Benchmark With Kickbox
How to Integrate Benchmark With Kickbox
Updated on November 1, 2021
The Kickbox integration allows you to verify your Benchmark lists directly from their interface, once the list is verified you can export back to your Benchmark account. The Kickbox software removes undeliverable emails, and also labels which ones are risky to email; in fact, verifying your contact list can improve your email deliverability.
Before getting started you’ll need to have an active Kickbox account.
To learn how to integrate Kickbox with Benchmark, please follow the steps below.
- Log in to your Kickbox account.
- Click on + Add Integration option and select Benchmark.
- Enter your Benchmark API Key and click Add Integration. To learn how to access your Benchmark API click here.
On your screen, you’ll see a message showing your Benchmark account is now connected and you’ll see Benchmark as an integration on the left panel.
- Click on the Benchmark integration, and then select the Benchmark list you want to verify.
- Next click on Import, once the list is added select Start List. Contacts will be imported and analyzed for verification.
- Once the list is verified, the results will show on the right side, and there will be two options to choose from. Both options allow you to customize your results.
- Export, allows you to export the verified list to your Benchmark account.
- Download, allows you to download the verified list to your computer.
- Use the required filter to export/download the list. By default, it is selected as Deliverable (strongly recommended).
- Select the Export Results option, and you’ll receive an email confirming the export.
- Your list will automatically be added to your Benchmark account as a new list with “Kickbox Verified” added to the list’s name.
- Done you can begin using your verified list.
If you choose to verify your list prior to uploading to your Benchmark account, you’ll need to choose the Download option instead. Once your list is downloaded you can upload to your Benchmark accounts as a new list. To learn how to import your contact list, click here.
If you still need help please feel free to contact our support team via Email, or LiveChat.
Did this answer your questions?