Release Notes: October 2022
Updated on November 11, 2022
At Benchmark, we’re on a constant mission to pursue product excellence for our users. Here’s a few of the ways we’ve worked toward that mission over the last 30 days:
Shopify Store Customer Syncing
- You can set (and forget) an automatic sync between your Shopify Store and Benchmark Email so that:
- Existing customers are added to your selected Benchmark Email list
- Any new customers that match your segment criteria are automatically added to your Benchmark Email marketing list
Smart Content is now supported in Japanese, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese!
- The new AI-fueled copywriting tool helps users to write content from scratch or rewrite existing content to avoid writer’s block and create professional marketing content more quickly.
- Smart Content is available in both free and paid Benchmark Email plans.
- Improved bullet behavior in text blocks so that the second line breaks under the first character of the first line (instead of the bullet itself).
- Improved bullet spacing between bullet and first character of text.
- Removed deprecated templates for integrations that are no longer supported.
- Fixed issue where very large contact imports could cause an error message.
- Fixed an issue for some users where certain web-tracked contacts did not show contact information.
- Fixed translations for some Japanese phrases that showed in English.
- Fixed an account-specific issue where users could not copy lists.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team.