Knowledge Base Home Reports What‘s in the Reports section?
What‘s in the Reports section?
Updated on January 22, 2019
The Reports tab displays statistics for every email sent, autoresponders, and surveys.
The ‘Reports’ tab has the following sections:
- Email Reports – This section contains links to the brief and detailed report for your last email. These reports can be exported to a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, CSV or saved back as a Contact List. The detailed report contains the individual reports for Bounces, Clicks, Opens, etc. You can also reuse an existing email or compare the performance of recently sent emails.
- Automation Lite Reports – Displays a detailed report of the Automation Lite emails you’ve sent. Reflecting your campaign’s sends, clicks, opens bounces and unsubscribes.
- AB Test Reports – Similar to Email Reports, also includes a detailed report of your AB Test result. Displaying an overall statistical review of the test groups along with the total score of opens and clicks.
- Complaint Reports – This report displays a summary of the Email complaint rate, accepted complaint rate and complaints by ISP’s. You can view a link performance of your report and click interactions of your contacts.
- Survey Reports – This section displays the responses to your surveys. The detailed survey report can be downloaded for your records. This detailed report contains information regarding how your contacts answered specific questions.
- Poll Reports – Reflects the total responses received for each poll question you have sent to your contacts.
Did this answer your questions?