Knowledge Base Home Templates & Editor How do I add an additional Forward Email link in the email body?
How do I add an additional Forward Email link in the email body?
You can insert additional Forward to a Friend links in any part of your email.
To add a Forward to a Friend link:
- Open the email you would like to add the link to.
- On the Email Layout page, click the Edit button for the section/block where you want to insert the Forward to a Friend link.
- Place your cursor where you would like the additional Forward to a Friend link to be.
- Click on the Forward to a Friend icon on the left hand side.
- In the pop-up window that displays, enter the text in the text box provided.
- Click Save & Close.
Did this answer your questions?