Knowledge Base Home Drag & Drop Editor Integrations Surveys & Polls How do I connect my YesInsight Surveys to my Benchmark Account?
How do I connect my YesInsight Surveys to my Benchmark Account?
Sending email campaigns is one way to get your survey out to your customers. YesInsights makes it easy to copy their survey code into your Benchmark Email. Follow the steps below to learn how to apply the survey code to your emails.
- First, make sure to follow the steps given by YesInsights on how to create a survey. Once you’ve created the survey, you will see a page showing, How would you like to share your Survey.
- You will need to select an email service, scroll down to locate Benchmark.
- Click the Get Survey Snippet button.
- Select how you want to copy your survey, Plain Text or Code/HTML.
- Click anywhere in the survey box, and your survey will be automatically copied.
- Now, go to your Benchmark account and create or open the email you want to use the survey in.
- Open a Text Block section and paste in your code snippet, then hit Save and Close. If you selected the Code/HTML option, you will need to paste the code into the code editor.
- Click Save and Close
Make sure your survey was added properly by previewing, or sending yourself a test email.
If you have any questions regarding the content of your survey, please make sure to contact YesInsights. However, if you have questions with your email, please contact our support team by email, chat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?