Knowledge Base Home General questions How to Access the Email Webpage Version?
How to Access the Email Webpage Version?
The email webpage version is a link that allows you to access the browser-based copy of your email. This link helps those subscribers who may have trouble viewing your email. Some recipients could have firewalls that prevent your email from displaying correctly. By including a link to the webpage version, you avoid someone missing out on your promotions. Also, you can use your webpage version link in different social media outlets.
An emails webpage version (URL) link lives within the Permission Reminder block. The Permission Reminder and its links are added to all emails by default. However, you can edit the content and remove links if needed.
To access the webpage version link of an already sent campaign, follow the steps below. This will only work if the webpage version link was not removed.
- Log into your Benchmark account.
- Click on the Emails tab from your Dashboard and select Emails.
- Choose a sent or incomplete campaign and click on the More Options icon next to it.
- Select Preview.
- Your email will appear in the pop-up, scroll to the bottom and click on View this email in your browser.
- Once the email is opened in a browser, copy the URL.
You have accessed the webpage version link of your email!
Now, if you decided to remove the webpage version link from your already sent email, but still need the emails URL, follow the steps below.
- In your account, click on Reports, and then select Email Reports.
- Click on the email for which you need the URL.
- Then, in the email reports page, click on the More options icon .
- Select Share, and then copy the link provided.
You are done!
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?