Knowledge Base Home Integrations How do I integrate with LinkedIn?
How do I integrate with LinkedIn?
Updated on October 27, 2020
Due to recent API changes, our LinkedIn integration is currently unavailable.
Instead, we recommend uploading your LinkedIn contacts through an .XLS, .XLSX, .CSV or .TXT file. For steps on how to upload contacts, click here.
Integrate with LinkedIn and turn your subscribers into LinkedIn followers by sharing recent updates with the Benchmark Email LinkedIn Template Integration. Your company’s information and the three most recent updates are included with the LinkedIn template option. This integration is available free with every Benchmark account.
What you will need to integrate:
- LinkedIn account
- Benchmark account
- One or more company pages within your LinkedIn account to connect to your Benchmark account.
Follow the steps below to integrate:
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- Select Emails from the Dashboard menu.
- Click the Create New Email button.
- Choose the Regular Email option and click Next.
- Select the Drag & Drop Editor then click Next.
- Complete Step 1 “Details”
- Complete Step 2 “List”
- In Step 3 “Editor” select Templates.
- Filter for Integrations and select LinkedIn.
- Click on the Integration filter and select the LinkedIn template, then click on Login.Note: If this is your first time integrating, connect to your LinkedIn account by clicking the Connect button on the LinkedIn template. A Connect to LinkedIn pop-up will appear, click Login.
- Authorize Benchmark to post updates to your Linkedin page by selecting Allow.
- You will be prompted back to the Step 3 “Editor” page, again click on the Integration templates and select Linkedin.
- Choose the Company Page you would like to connect from the pop-up.
- Click Select.
Note: The 3 latest updates you’ve made on LinkedIn will show up in your email template.
- Continue to edit your email campaign and click Save & Next when done.
- Complete Step 4 “Schedule”
You may also connect (or disconnect) your LinkedIn account on the Integrations page within your Benchmark account
Once logged in your Benchmark account :
- Select Integrations from your Username drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to LinkedIn.
- Click on the More Options icon and select Disconnect.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?