Knowledge Base Home Integrations Integrate PipelineDeals with Benchmark
Integrate PipelineDeals with Benchmark
Updated on April 21, 2021
With the PipelineDeals and Benchmark integration, you can do a one-time import of all of your contacts from your PipelineDeals account to a list in your Benchmark account. By using this integration, you can stay engaged with your most valued customers and send marketing automations to your leads.
To learn how to integrate, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- Click on your Username and select Integrations.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Get Started.
- Select the PipelineDeals integration option.
- Now log in to your PipelineDeals account on their website.
- Select Account Settings by clicking on your Username.
- Then, select the PipelineDeals API option from the menu on the left.
- Enter a Technical Contact Email and click on Enable API Access.
- Now, copy the API Key.
- Back in your Benchmark account, enter the API Key in the API Key box provided.
- Select a contact list or create a new one, to which you would like to add contacts.
- Click Save & Next.
- Last, review and map the list fields.
- When done, click Save & Next.
You have now integrated your PipelineDeals account with Benchmark!
Since this is a one-time import integration if you need to import more contacts at a later time, you will have to repeat the integration process. However, when you go to integrate again, you can choose the previous connection or create a new one.
Click Here if you would like to learn how to create a targeted list!
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat, or by Phone.
Did this answer your questions?