Contact Lists Updated on August 27, 2020
Targeted List will analyze the campaigns of your choosing, and determine which contacts are opening or clicking on your emails. You can base this on opens, clicks, or even specific URLs that your contacts click.
After choosing Targeted List, two options will appear. Once you have selected your choice, choose the campaigns you want to analyze. You will then be able to create a list based on other variables. Targeting contacts who are genuinely engaged will increase the effectiveness of your email marketing.
Follow the steps below to create a Targeted List:
- Log into your Benchmark account.
- From your Dashboard menu, click on Contacts.
- Click on the Create New List button.
- Choose the Targeted List option and click Next.
- Now, select if you would like to target your list based on Opened or Not Opened or based upon the URL your subscribers Clicked on.
For a list based on opens and clicks:
- Click Next.
- Choose a campaign and click Next.
- Choose the Engagement Criteria, Email Criteria, and Engagement Type.
- Create a list to save your results.
For a list based upon a URL your contacts clicked on:
- Click Next.
- Select the URLs that were clicked to create your segmented list and click Next.
- Select the Engagement Criteria.
- Create a list to save your results and click Save.
- Targeted Emailing is a paid feature if you would like to take advantage of its functionalities, click here to upgrade your account.
- Depending on the list size, list saving time could take a few minutes.
- Emails sent via RSS, Automation Lite, or Automation Pro are not considered for the Targeted List feature.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?