Knowledge Base Home Create Email Marketing What restrictions does Benchmark Email place on email communication content?
What restrictions does Benchmark Email place on email communication content?
Every campaign that is scheduled for delivery goes through a review process. Benchmark Email reserves the right to deny campaigns that are determined to be risky or abusive. The following types of emails will not be allowed from Benchmark Email:
- Illegal goods or services
- Escort services
- Get-rich-quick or work-at-home schemes
- Gambling services, products or gambling education
- Pornography or nudity content
- Adult novelty items or references in content
- Marketing or sending commercial email without proper permission
- Credit Card Services
- List brokers or list rental services
Industries or Services we will consider upon an extended review.
- Pharmaceutical products
- Affiliate marketing
- Credit repair or get-out-of-debt content
- Real estate prospecting or listing
- Nutritional supplements, herbal supplements or vitamin supplements
- Diet Methods
- Dating Services
- Multi Level Marketing
- Online trading, day trading tips or stock market related content
- Mortgage and/or Loans
- Financial Institutions/Banks
- BlockChain or Cryptocurrency- Not allowed in India.
Benchmark Email does not rely entirely on the above list and may deny any campaign or service at its discretion. If you feel your campaign or service was marked Not Approved
in error, please contact
us for clarification or to request a review of the situation.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?