Benchmark Vs competitors
We get this question over and over “how do you compare Benchmark Vs. (Fill in the blank),” the answer is that there is no comparison. While each email marketing service has its own unique features, a set of goals and core values, there is only one Benchmark. The best thing to do is find an ESP that works with your email marketing strategy. Our primary goal is to help you maintain and grow your contact list in order to stay engaged with your subscribers and nurture those relationships.
We understand that searching for an email marketing service can be time-consuming and daunting. You end up testing many different ESP’s until you’ve found your top picks, and even then your top pick might not be the one your company chooses.
To help you make an informed decision, check out the list below that was created by our sales and support team on the many advantages Benchmark has over our competitors:
- Easy to use Interface allowing you to navigate between campaigns, managing lists, and sharing reports.
- Easiest Automation service in the business.
- Contact Rating see which contacts are more engaged with your emails.
- Unlimited sending capabilities in up to 2 million subscribers.
- Sub-Accounts included in all paid accounts.
- No Hidden Fees
- 25% Non-Profit discount available.
- 24/7 Support via Chat and Email, available to both Free or Paid accounts.
- Email Engagement Specialist included in both free and paid accounts.
- That can help you develop an overall email marketing strategy, including such things as signup forms and contact rating.
- Integrations included in both free and paid accounts.
- Multiple Payment options Check, Wire Transfer, Credit Card, or PayPal. Local Payments are available upon request.
- Benchmark is available in 9 languages, providing you support in English, Spanish, Deutsch, Italian, French, Portuguese, Japanese, Traditional and Simplified Chinese.
In a nutshell, we’re customer success focused. After all, customers who thrive with Benchmark are loyal customers.
If you have any questions or comments feel free to contact us by Email, Live Chat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?