Knowledge Base Home General Questions How do I insert a link to Google+ into my email?
How do I insert a link to Google+ into my email?
Benchmark Email makes it very easy for you to insert social media icons into your email.
To insert a Google+ icon into an email:
- In Step 4 of the email editor, click on the Edit icon for the section you would like to place the icon in.
- Click the specific location you would like the icon to appear.
- Under the Insert Social Media Elements toolbox on the left side of your screen, click on the Find on Google+ icon.
- This will open a window that looks like this:
Choose which image you’d like to use from the available options. There are instructions provided on how to locate the desired Google+ link.
- Click Update.
- Click Save for the section to ensure the changes are captured.
Benchmark Email provides special social media templates
that might be beneficial to you. You might also want to consider archiving
your email to your social networking site.