Knowledge Base Home Integrations How Do I Integrate Acuity Scheduling With Benchmark?
How Do I Integrate Acuity Scheduling With Benchmark?
Updated on April 26, 2021
With our Acuity Scheduling integration, you can automatically add contacts to a Benchmark list. Create and automate customer journeys from the moment an appointment is made and a contact is added to your list.
Please follow the steps below to integrate:
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- Click on your username and select Integrations.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Get Started.
- Go to the Acuity Scheduling integration option.
Note: You must have an Acuity Scheduling account with a Powerhouse Player plan to be able to set up this integration.
- Log in to your Acuity Scheduling account on their website.
- Go to the Business Settings in the left-hand menu and select Integrations.
- Scroll down to the API tab, under the API option click View Credentials.
- A pop-up will appear on the top right-hand side of the page.
- Copy & paste the User ID into the Username section in your Benchmark account and the API Key into the Password section where prompted.
- Select the list (or create a new one) to which you would like to add contacts and click Save & Next.
- Map Acuity Scheduling fields according to the data fields in your Benchmark list.
- Click Save & Next.
The final number of imported contacts may be less than the projected number due to the filtering of certain emails. Benchmark Email removes role-based emails, duplicates, unsubscribes and blocked domains. Click Here to learn more.
Note: Since this integration offers a one-time import if you need to import more contacts at a later time, you will have to repeat the steps above. However, when you go to import again, you can choose the previous connection or create a new one.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.