Knowledge Base Home Integrations How do I integrate Smartsheet with Benchmark?
How do I integrate Smartsheet with Benchmark?
Updated on December 2, 2021
With our Smartsheet integration, you can automatically add your Smartsheet collaborators and contacts to a Benchmark list. Stay in touch and top of mind using automation.
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- Select Integrations by clicking on your Username.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Get Started.
- Select the Smartsheet integration option.
- Click on the Smartsheet logo.
- Select Allow to give Benchmark access to your Smartsheet account
- Select a list (or create a new one) to which you would like to add contacts to and click Save & Next.
- Map Smartsheet Fields according to the data fields in your Benchmark list.
- Click Save & Next.
Now that you’ve successfully integrated, you can manage your Smartsheet customers from your Benchmark account.
The final number of imported contacts may be less than the projected number due to the filtering of certain emails. Benchmark Email removes role-based emails, duplicates, unsubscribes, and blocked domains. Click Here to learn more.
Note: Since this integration offers a one-time import if you need to import more contacts at a later time, you will have to repeat the steps above. However, when you go to import again, you can choose the previous connection or create a new one.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?