Knowledge Base Home Integrations How do I integrate Chargify with Benchmark?
How do I integrate Chargify with Benchmark?
Updated on April 21, 2021
With our Chargify integration, you can automatically add your customers paying via Chargify to a Benchmark list. Keep your customers in the purchase cycle using automation. Available free with every Benchmark account.
Follow the steps below to integrate:
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- Select Integrations from your Username.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Get Started.
- Go to the Chargify integration option.
- Log in to your Chargify account on their website.
- Locate and copy your Subdomain. (Your Subdomain is what comes before ‘chargify.com’ in the URL once logged in)
- Select the Integrations tab from the top menu.
- Click on the New API v1 Key button.
- Copy the API Key given.
Back in your Benchmark Account:
- Enter the Subdomain and Chargify API Key in your Benchmark account
- Select the list (or create a new one) to which you would like to add contacts and click Save & Next
- Map Chargify Fields according to the data fields in your Benchmark list
- Click Save & Next.
The final number of imported contacts may be less than the projected number due to the filtering of certain emails. Benchmark Email removes role-based emails, duplicates, unsubscribes, and blocked domains. Click Here to learn more.
Note: Since this integration offers a one-time import if you need to import more contacts at a later time, you will have to repeat the steps above. However, when you go to import again, you can choose the previous connection or create a new one.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat, or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?