Knowledge Base Home Integrations How to Integrate Your Gmail Contacts With Your Benchmark Account
How to Integrate Your Gmail Contacts With Your Benchmark Account
Updated on April 21, 2021
Import your Gmail contacts into your Benchmark account with this secure integration. Contacts will maintain the group settings you created in Gmail with fields that can be specified during the integration process.
To integrate, simply follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- Select Integrations from your username at the top-right of the page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Get Started.
- Go to the Google Contacts integration option.
- If you are not already signed into your Google account, you will be asked to sign in.
- Click the Allow access button to upload your Gmail contacts to Benchmark.
- Select the list (or create a new one) to which you would like to add contacts and click Save & Next.
- Map Google Fields according to the data fields in your Benchmark list.
- Click Save & Next.
The final number of imported contacts may be less than the projected number due to the filtering of certain emails. Benchmark Email removes role-based emails, duplicates, unsubscribes and blocked domains. Click Here to learn more.
Note: Since this integration offers a one-time import if you need to import more contacts at a later time, you will have to repeat the steps above. However, when you go to import again, you can choose the previous connection or create a new one.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.