Knowledge Base Home Integrations How to Integrate with Pipedrive
How to Integrate with Pipedrive
Updated on March 31, 2023
With our Pipedrive integration, you can automatically add your contacts in Pipedrive to a Benchmark list. Create or automate engagement with your leads. Available free with every Benchmark account.
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- Select Integrations from the User Menu at the top-right of the page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Get Started.
- Go to the Pipedrive integration option.
- Login to your Pipedrive account on their website.
- Click on Pipedrive settings on the right-hand side of the page.
- Select Personal in the menu on the left-hand side of the page.
- Choose API to see your API token, now copy your API Token.
- In your Benchmark account, enter the API token where it says Access Token, then hit Save & Next.
- Select the list (or create a new one) to which you want to add contacts and click Save & Next.
- Map Pipedrive Fields according to the data fields in your Benchmark list.
- Click Save & Next.
Now that you’ve successfully integrated begin adding your Pipedrive contacts to your Benchmark list!
The final number of imported contacts may be less than the projected number due to the filtering of certain emails. Benchmark Email removes role-based emails, duplicates, unsubscribes and blocked domains. Click Here to learn more.
This integration offers a one-time import if you need to import more contacts later, you must repeat the steps above. However, when you import again, you can choose the previous connection or create a new one.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team.