Knowledge Base Home Drag & Drop Editor What is the Subject Line Suggestion feature?
What is the Subject Line Suggestion feature?
When sending an email campaign to your subscribers, you want to make sure you captivate their attention with a short but catchy subject line. An engaging subject line can boost your open rate to a great extent. Benchmark provides the Subject Line Suggestion feature, which gives you your top performed subject lines based on previously sent emails campaigns.
This feature is available in the following sections of creating an email campaign:
Subject: In this section, you will create a subject line you want your readers to see. You can Click Here to learn more about creating successful subject lines! To see the suggested subject lines based on their performance, click the small light bulb icon.
- AB Test Subject Line: To enable the AB test, toggle the slider from gray to blue. Set the testing period and the sample group size and click Save when done.
- If you would like to add an emoji to your Subject Line, you can click on the emoji icon.
- To use the subject line suggestions recommended based on your previous email campaigns, click the light bulb icon.
- It takes 24 hours to populate a subject line suggestion from a sent campaign.
- Subject line suggestions will be ordered based on the highest open rate.
- Available for both free and paid clients.
- There is a maximum of 10 subject line suggestions from campaigns sent in the past 6 months.
- Subject line suggestions will only show from campaigns sent to 50 recipients or more.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.