Knowledge Base Home Create Templates & Editor How can I create an email using a Benchmark Email template?
How can I create an email using a Benchmark Email template?
You can create an email by using one of the many Benchmark Email templates or you can upload your own HTML code
To create an email using one of our templates:
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- On the Dashboard menu, click the Emails tab.
- Click the Create New Email button in the header section.
- Select Regular Email type and click Next.
- Choose the Drag & Drop Editor and click Next.
- Enter your email details.
- Email Name: This is for identifying your email. This is not shown to the contacts.
- Subject Line: The subject line you want your readers to see.
- Preview Text: This text appears in a box, after your subject line.
- From Name: This name will be displayed to the contact as the sender
- From Email: This email will be displayed to the contact as the sender
- Reply To Email: This email will be used for replies by the contact
- Content Options: A permission reminder.
- Tracking: You may track your visitors when they visit your site, with Google Analytics.
- Sharing: Share your email with your social media platforms.
- Click Save & Next.
- Select the contact list and click Save & Next.
- In the Template Step, select the template which suits your requirement.
- Click Save & Next.
- You are now on the Editor page. The email would be divided in blocks which can be managed individually. You can move the blocks by dragging and dropping the block to the desired location on the email. The Background Colors can be changed from the Global Styles tab. You can change the content of the block as well as the style of the text and insert images from your Image Gallery by clicking on the block.
- To save your changes click Save or select Save & Next to continue.
- Select the email delivery schedule.
- To send the email immediately, select the Send Immediately option.
- To send the email on a future date, select the Schedule Delivery option and select the date and time when the email should be delivered.
- To save the email and send it later, select the Save as Draft, I’ll send this later option.
Note: You can always send test emails to your email accounts to confirm how your email would be displayed in your contacts’ email clients. It’s always a good idea to do a ‘Spam Check’ and ‘Spell Check’ before sending out your email campaign.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?