Knowledge Base Home Contact Lists How do I edit a field in my existing contact list?
How do I edit a field in my existing contact list?
Contact Lists Updated on September 9, 2019
At some point, you might need to edit a field in your contact list. The information you input from your contacts is stored in list fields and can be seen in the list view. Whether you want to edit a default field or add a new field, this can be done by following the steps below:
To add/change the column type of an existing list:
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- Select the Contacts tab on the Dashboard Menu.
- Click on the list you want to update.
- On the menu bar located at the top, select Edit.
- On the Date Fields Settings box, click on the arrows to search for Field Type Alpha Numeric available spaces.
- Select an available Alpha Numeric space.
- Now you can horizontally scroll to the field whose type you want to update. Select the Field Type as Date from the dropdown.
- When completed, click Save.
Note: The only fields you can not edit or change are the Email Address, First Name, Last Name and Middle Name.
Click Here to learn about the headers Benchmark supports.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our Support team via email, LiveChat or by phone.
Did this answer your questions?