Knowledge Base Home Contact Lists Integrations How do I integrate Benchmark with Recurly?
How do I integrate Benchmark with Recurly?
Recurly is an online billing management platform. With our Recurly integration, you can automatically add the customers and leads who have processed recurring payments to a Benchmark list. When a contact is added to your list, you can create and automate a journey. To integrate your Benchmark account with Recurly please, follow these steps to integrate:
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- Select Integrations from your username at the top-right of the page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Get Started.
- Select the Recurly integration option.
- Log in to your Recurly account on their website.
- On the Dropdown menu select Configuration and click on Site Settings.
- Copy your Recurly Subdomain on the Site Settings page.
Now, paste it into your Benchmark account under Subdomain.
- Back in your Recurly account, select Integrations from the drop-down menu and click on API Credentials.
- Copy the Private API Key.
- In your Benchmark account paste it where prompted then click Save & Next.
- Select the list (or create a new one) to which you would like to add contacts and click Save & Next.
- Map Recurly Fields according to the data fields in your Benchmark list.
- Click Save & Next.
- Click on Go to My Lists to view your list or Import Another to import another list.
Now that you’ve successfully integrated Benchmark with Recurly, you can begin managing your recurring payments through your Benchmark list(s).
The final number of imported contacts may be less than the projected number due to the filtering of certain emails. Benchmark Email removes role-based emails, duplicates, unsubscribes and blocked domains. Click Here to learn more.
Note: Since this integration offers a one-time import if you need to import more contacts at a later time, you will have to repeat the steps above. However, when you go to import again, you can choose the previous connection or create a new one.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?