Knowledge Base Home Integrations How do I integrate Wistia with Benchmark?
How do I integrate Wistia with Benchmark?
Integrations Updated on October 23, 2018
Wistia is a video hosting platform available for all types of businesses. Some of its features include video editing tools and video creation. With our Wistia integration, you will be able to add your subscribers to your Benchmark account automatically. You can also create and automate customer journeys from the moment a contact is added to your list.
To integrate, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- Select Integrations from your username at the top-right of the page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Get Started.
- Select the Wistia integration option.
- Log in to your Wistia account on their website
- Go to the Account drop-down menu on the top right corner and select Settings.
- Click API Access in the Advanced section of the right-hand menu.
- Copy the Master Token and paste it in your Benchmark account where prompted.
Note: If you have not previously created an API token, you’ll need to create a token by selecting New token.
- Select the Wistia Form from which you want to import contacts as well as the list (or create a new one) to which you would like to add contacts and click Save & Next.
- Map Wistia Fields according to the data fields in your Benchmark list, then click Save & Next.
Now that you have integrated Benchmark with Wistia, you can begin exploring the many possibilities to reach and engage with your contacts!
The final number of imported contacts may be less than the projected number due to the filtering of certain emails. Benchmark Email removes role-based emails, duplicates, unsubscribes and blocked domains. Click Here to learn more.
Note: Since this integration offers a one-time import if you need to import more contacts at a later time, you will have to repeat the steps above. However, when you go to import again, you can choose the previous connection or create a new one.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?