Knowledge Base Home Integrations How Do I Integrate My vCita Account With Benchmark Email?
How Do I Integrate My vCita Account With Benchmark Email?
Updated on October 29, 2020
With our vCita integration, you can automatically add your customers and leads who have engaged with you via the vCita platform to a Benchmark Email list. Create and automate customer journeys from the moment a contact is added to your list.
Before integrating, please make sure you have a premium or higher account with vCita.
- Log into your Benchmark account, select Integrations from your Username.
- Then select the vCita integration option.
- Add your vCita API Key
Steps to get API Key from vCita
- Login to your vCita account on their website.
- Select Settings in the left-hand menu.
- Click on Integrations.
- Then use either Zapier or Webhooks API Key (they are the same)
- Go back to your Benchmark account and paste in your vCita API Key.
- Then click on Save and Next
- You will now need to select or create the list you want your contacts imported to. Click Save and Next
- Now map your List fields accordingly, when done click Save and Next
Your contacts will now be imported. Please allow a few minutes to see all of your contacts in the assigned list.
The final number of imported contacts may be less than the projected number due to the filtering of certain emails. Benchmark Email removes role-based emails, duplicates, unsubscribes and blocked domains. Click Here to learn more.
Note: Since this integration offers a one-time import if you need to import more contacts at a later time, you will have to repeat the steps above. However, when you go to import again, you can choose the previous connection or create a new one.
If you have any questions regarding this integration, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
- Log into Benchmark Email
- Select Integration from the User Menu at the top-right of the page
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select View More
- Go to the vCita integration option
- Login to your vCita account on their website
- Select Settings in the left-hand menu
- Click on Business Info
- At the bottom of the page, you’ll see your API Token (please note this is only available with a Premium vCita account).
- Copy the API Token and go back to your Benchmark account to paste it where prompted
- Select the list (or create a new one) to which you would like to add contacts and click Save & Next
- Map vCita Fields according to the data fields in your Benchmark Email list
- Click Save & Next
Did this answer your questions?