Knowledge Base Home Integrations How do I integrate Xtech Commerce with Benchmark
How do I integrate Xtech Commerce with Benchmark
Integrations Updated on January 14, 2019
You can integrate Xtech Commerce with Benchmark and start selling your products through our integration or simply market to your customers. Manage your inventory, orders, payments and deliveries in one place automatically. This integration is available free with every Benchmark Account.
To integrate, kindly follow the steps below:
- Log into your Benchmark account.
- Click on your Username and select Integrations.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Get Started.
- Select the Xtech Commerce integration option.To retrieve your Access Token and Subdomain, you will need to log into your Xtech Commerce account.
- Click on the Settings icon and select Webhooks/API.
- Scroll down to the API section and click on the Generate Token.
- A pop-up will appear with your API. Copy your API Token.
- Copy your Subdomain. Your Subdomain is the ‘example’ part of your Xtech Commerce URL (https://example.xtechcommerce.com/).
- Enter your Access Token and Subdomain where prompted.
- Click Save & Next.
- Choose a list (or create a new list) you wish to import your contacts to.
- Click Save & Next.
- Map your Xtech Commerce fields according to your Benchmark list and click Save & Next.
You’ve successfully integrated your Xtech Commerce account to your Benchmark account. Start engaging with your customers!
The final number of imported contacts may be less than the projected number due to the filtering of certain emails. Benchmark Email removes role-based emails, duplicates, unsubscribes and blocked domains. Click Here to learn more.
Note: Since this integration offers a one-time import if you need to import more contacts at a later time, you will have to repeat the steps above. However, when you go to import again, you can choose the previous connection or create a new one.
If you have questions regarding setting up the Xtech Commerce integration, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?