Security PIN for Benchmark
Our Security PIN is a feature provided to all paid accounts where the client can secure the downloading of all their lists. You can protect your lists by enabling a password required before exporting any contacts. This is an excellent solution for businesses with multiple individuals accessing an account.
To locate your Security PIN on your account, kindly follow the steps below:
- Log into your Benchmark account.
- Click on your Account Name and select Account Settings.
- Now click on Profile from the dashboard menu.
- Scroll to the bottom to find your Security PIN.
- Click on Create Your PIN.
- On the Security PIN pop-up, enter your PIN and confirm.
- When done, click on the Save PIN button.
- The Security PIN is only visible to paid account users.
- The Security PIN is only applicable while attempting to export contact lists.
If you do not have the Security PIN installed and would like to install it, click Here to learn how to upgrade your account.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?