Subject Line Suggestion
An engaging subject line can boost your open rate to a great extent. Benchmark provides a fantastic feature by suggesting the top performed subject lines from your historical data. This feature is available on the following pages while creating an email campaign.
- Describe page: On the first step of creating an email campaign, you can click on the small bulb icon to open a drop-down with suggested subject lines based on their performance.
- Scheduling page: On the last step of email creation, under the Checklist Review block, you can edit the subject line. Click on the small bulb icon to open the drop-down menu with the suggestion list of subject lines.
- It takes 24 hours to populate a newly sent email subject lines.
- Subject line suggestions will be ordered based on the highest open rate.
- Available for both free and paid clients.
- Maximum of 10 subject line suggestions for campaigns sent in the past 6 months.
- Subject line suggestions will only show for campaigns sent to 50 recipients or more.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?