Knowledge Base Home Contact Lists How Do I Integrate With FreshBooks?
How Do I Integrate With FreshBooks?
Updated on November 6, 2020
Due to recent API changes, our FreshBooks integration is currently unavailable.
Instead, we recommend uploading your FreshBooks contacts through an .XLS, .XLSX, .CSV or .TXT file. For steps on how to upload contacts, click here.
FreshBooks is used to send invoices to clients. It allows you to send emails, provide reports and design estimates along with many other features.
To integrate your FreshBooks account with your Benchmark account follow the steps below:
- Log into your Benchmark account
- Click on your Username and select Integrations
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Get Started
- Click on the FreshBooks integration icon
- You will then be prompted to the Connect to FreshBooks page. Click on the FreshBooks logo.
- Log in to your FreshBooks account
- A Connect to BenchmarkInt page will appear. Click on Allow Access
- On the Configure data from FreshBooks page, Select the FreshBooks Role and the Benchmark List and click Save & Next
- Select and match the fields to be mapped, and click Save & Next
- Select Go to My Lists to view your list or Import Another to import another list
Now you can connect your FreshBooks contacts with your Benchmark account.
The final number of imported contacts may be less than the projected number due to the filtering of certain emails. Benchmark Email removes role-based emails, duplicates, unsubscribes and blocked domains. Click Here to learn more.
Note: Since this integration offers a one-time import if you need to import more contacts at a later time, you will have to repeat the steps above. However, when you go to import again, you can choose the previous connection or create a new one.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our Support team via email, LiveChat or by phone.
Did this answer your questions?