Zapier a tool used by thousands of people to create zaps (connections) and have their workflow automated. If your CRM does not have an integration for Benchmark, you could use Zapier and connect them this way.
Automating your workflow couldn’t be easier please see the instructions below to connect your accounts with Zapier.
You will need your API Key.
First things first, log into your Zapier account, when you initially log in you will see the Zaps you can make.
1. Connect the apps you want to Zap, we are using Benchmark and Google Contacts as an example.
2. Select the type of Zap you’d like to do, in this case we used “Add Google (or your app) Contacts to Benchmark Email.
3. Now confirm by clicking on Create Zap.
5. Once the account has been connected, then go ahead and select which group of contacts you would like to send to Benchmark.
Zapier will run a quick test to make sure the contacts were fetched properly.
Now it is time to connect Benchmark!
1. You will need to connect your account Click on Connect a New Account
2. Add in your API Key and click Yes, and Continue
3. Once you see your Benchmark Account click Save and Continue
4. Set up Benchmark Email Contact
5. Confirm all your Setup and select Create and Continue
Once you are done you will see this page