Knowledge Base Home Billing Do we accept payment via Paypal?
Do we accept payment via Paypal?
Billing Updated on January 3, 2019
To add PayPal as your payment option
Yes, Benchmark does accept payments via PayPal. This option will be available during the checkout process. To learn how to pay your Benchmark account via PayPal, please see the steps below.
- Log into your Benchmark Account
- Locate your username, and click on it
- Select the Upgrade option
- Now choose the plan you want to upgrade to and click Continue
If you are currently on a free plan, you will be redirected to add credit card details. Look for “For other payment options, click here” and click on the link.
- In the next page, Credit Card Details click on Change.
- Then select to add Credit Card
- You will now see “For other Payment Options Click Here” choose Click Here.
- Then click on Pay Now.
- Review the amount being charged, if correct select Agree & Continue
Your account is now upgraded, and you have set up PayPal payments to your Benchmark account.
Note: If you decide you no longer want to use PayPal as a recurring payment option, please make sure you log into your PayPal account and STOP recurring payments for Benchmark Email.
If you would like to pay for your List Verification or any other one time purchase via PayPal, please make sure you send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are still have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, Phone or LiveChat.
Did this answer your questions?