Knowledge Base Home Billing How do I upgrade my Benchmark account?
How do I upgrade my Benchmark account?
Billing Updated on February 27, 2020
To upgrade or downgrade your Benchmark plan, you’ll need to log in to your account. Once logged in, click on your account name and then select Upgrade. The upgrade option will provide the different plans and payment options we offer. Benchmark offers two different plan types, contact-based and email send volume-based.
Our contact-based plan is the one offered in every account, if you are looking for an email send plan, please click here to learn more.
To upgrade your account, please follow the steps below:
- Click on your Username and select Upgrade.
In step 1 Choose Your plan, you’ll see your current plan, what we recommend (based on your current plan), and an option to customize your plan.
- Select the plan we recommend or click on customize your plan. If you choose to customize your plan, a new section will open. Add in the number of contacts you need in your plan to see the options available.
- Then click on the Continue option.
In step 2 Payment, you’ll be able to add your credit card details. If you previously added a card, you’ll see it here. To learn of the different payment methods available, please click here.
A green checkmark on all steps will allow you to confirm your plan upgrade.
- Lastly, review your Benchmark cart and click on the Pay Now option. After clicking PayNow Now do not refresh or go back. Doing so could cause a double charge. If you need to make changes, contact our support team.
If you wish to change your recurring payments, you can change them here in the cart section. The annual plan provides a 15% discount, while the 6-month plan provides a 10% discount.
- In the next window, you’ll see a confirmation message.
- To learn how to pay using PayPal click here.
- If you are downgrading, your account change will take effect on the next renewal date.
- If you are upgrading in the middle of your billing cycle, the plan change will take effect immediately, and you will be charged a prorated amount.
- If your account is expired/canceled, the account’s new renewal date will be the date you renew/pay your account.
- If you are upgrading from a free plan to a paid plan, your account will renew on the date you upgraded according to the billing cycle you chose, every 30 days, six months, or annually.
- If you would like to only purchase an Add On such as a Dedicated IP, or Inbox Checkers, you can do this by going to your Plan Information page. To access your plan information page, follow the steps below.
- From your dashboard, click on your account name.
- Then select account settings and click on Plan information.
- Here you’ll see the 3 different Add Ons we offer.
- Select one and start the checkout process.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, Chat , or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?