Knowledge Base Home Integrations Social Media How do I insert a link for my Flickr page or display a Flickr image in my email?
How do I insert a link for my Flickr page or display a Flickr image in my email?
You have the option to store your Flickr images in your Benchmark account or you can place a link to your Flickr album in your email.
There are two options to display an image from your Flickr account in your email:
- You can integrate your Flickr account with Benchmark. Click Here to learn how to integrate.
- Save the image from your Flickr account and upload the image into your Benchmark image gallery.
Invite contacts to view your Flickr images:
- In Step 3 of the email editor, click on the social media block.
- Now click Content
- On the Add Service option, select Flickr and click on the plus icon next to it.
- A Flickr icon should appear on the social media block, click on it.
- Under Link URL, enter the Flickr URL.
- Here you can edit the icon to fit your need, click Save when done.
- Now click Save & Close.
Now your Flickr contacts can view your images by just a click away!
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?