Clean List Feature
Updated on October 29, 2020
Our clean list feature will help you remove emails from your contact list that can hurt your email deliverability. We recommend you clean your list periodically and especially after sending email campaigns. This feature should not be confused with the List Verification service we also offer, click here to learn more about List Verification.
The Clean List feature can help remove the following emails.
- Confirmed Bounces
- Hard Bounces
- Soft Bounces
- Contacts who have not opened the last
- 5 Campaigns
- 10 Campaigns
- 20 Campaigns
- 30 Campaigns
To clean your list, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Benchmark account.
- From the dashboard select Contacts and then click on Contacts.
- Click on the name of the list you want to clean.
- Now, click on the More Options icon and select Clean List.
- On the next page select the type of contacts you want to clean.
- When done, select from one of the options, Create a New List or Remove From List.
- Remove from List will remove the contacts from your list.
- Create New List will create a new list with all of the contacts you have selected. However, the contacts will remain on the original list.
Your list has been cleaned successfully! Please allow a few minutes for your cleaned list to reflect on our servers.
Before you send your next email campaign, take a second to make sure your email list is clean. Not only will this help improve your reputation, but it can also increase engagement.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team via Email, LiveChat, or Phone.
Did this answer your questions?