Knowledge Base Home Contact Lists Email Marketing How can my recipients Manage their subscription?
How can my recipients Manage their subscription?
Recipients can manage their subscription by using the Manage Subscription link in the footer of your email campaign. To learn how your recipients can manage their subscription, please see the steps below.
- Locate and click on the Manage Subscription link in the footer.
- They Manage Subscription Page will open with the following details:
- Their email address
- Lists in which their email address is added.
- First name and last name (if added by you)
- GDPR consent message. You can use the click here link to provide the changes other than unsubscribing, and this message will be sent to you the sender.Note: Your recipients can subscribe or unsubscribe themselves from any of the list provided in the Manage Subscription page, by checking or unchecking the list name.
- To confirm changes click on the Save option.
Important: You the sender can edit the Footer link options to show or to hide the Manage Subscription, Forward Email and or the Report Abuse links. See steps below to learn how to modify your Footer links.
- In Step 3 Editor locate the Footer Block at the bottom of your campaign, then click on it.
- In the left panel click on the Content tab. There you can modify the links in your footer, please note the Unsubscribe link cannot be modified.
Consider: The customization of your footer could affect your campaign results.
If you have any further questions regarding your recipients subscription options, please contact us via Email, LiveChat or by phone.
Did this answer your questions?